Langkawi La Pari Pari and ....chocolates

Last day of May 2013, Phin Zhe had his first flight experience at the age of 1.5 year old. We brought him to Langkawi for 2 nights with my parents.

Langkawi is a shopping haven for duty free goods. We could not resist the cheap chocolate and ended up spending over RM500 for chocolate only. This photo is a record for future reference. ;) Apart from the usual Quadratini Loacker's wafer, we also bought many Whittaker's(blocks, slabs and mini slabs), Haiwaiian Host(Dark chocolate covered macadamia nuts), chocolate blocks from different brands and not to forget the most expensive lindth dark truffles. The dark truffles are good!


We stayed in La Pari Pari, a small boutique hotel that tucked in a quiet lane off Pantai Tengah main road. It is a family business running by an energetic and friendly team since April 2013.  All the hotel buildings including the 12 cabins(hotel rooms) are carefully constructed to have minimal impact to the environment. I love the natural setting and also the way it blends comfortably into the surroundings.Thumbs up for being so environmental friendly.


Even I have seen the picture of the room earlier, but I am still delighted by the tastefully and elegantly decorated white themed room. The room is not only spotlessly clean and spacious, but great attentions are given to small details to make everything practical and functional. For example there is a small area outside the room with table and stools, I could still remember we had some cheap Langkawi alcohol after putting Phin Zhe to sleep. ;)

comfy king size bed

The bathroom is big and the toiletries are from Thann!

Phin Zhe enjoying himself!


The pool is strategically located next to the hotel restaurant, the fatCupid. Sometimes I will get down to the pool to play with Phin Zhe but most of the time I will leave him with his daddy or grandpa.

Phin Zhe and grandpa


When I was not in the pool, I would be enjoying a glass or a book in restaurant. ;)

I am glad that I found this little gem in Langkawi. It has made our stay unforgetable! If you are going to Langkawi, I would suggest that you check out their hotel. You will not be disappointed.

La Pari Pari
View hotel website

0 comments: