Pai Spa, Bangkok

I revisited Bangkok last August and Hat Yai last November. Since Thailand is our neighbour country and Malaysian visits it so often, I will not blog about the whole trip, but just do a few posts on things that I found worth recommending.


Bangkok, the land of smile is the top destination for many. To me, the biggest charm of Bangkok is their thai massage, cheap and good. I would allocate 1-2hours per day for massage whenever I visit Thailand. This trip, we discovered a good massage place, Pai Spa where we then went back again and again.


That night, we were searching for the cheapest Thai massage near Khao San Road until we bumped into Pai Spa at Rambuttri Road. Honestly it was not the cheapest, but it looked attractive. Therefore, we decided to pay a little bit more and we were glad that we tried. We paid 50THB for 2 hours thai massage, but do check their website(link below) for the latest price list and promotion.


The moment we stepped into the Pai Spa, we felt calm and relax with the interior. The whole interior was in wood and the wood color created a peaceful atmosphere.


The photo org chart of the masseuses and the stick-on good reviews from the customers gave me more confident that I had come to the right place.


While waiting, we were served tea and cold towel.


Then, the masseuse scrubbed and cleaned our feet.


We were asked to change this loose blouse and trouser.


I took a picture of the massage beds. Then it was time for thai massage. I go massage on regular basis, and I would think that this was one of the best thai massage that I had. Therefore, if you are going to Bangkok, search no more! I can assure you that this is a good one!


Hot herbal tea was served after the massage.

You could also bring home Pai Spa's products.


Pai Spa
View website











0 comments: