NZ D14: Christchurch and Akaroa

Hightlight of the day:
1. Daytrip to Akaroa
2. Evening walk at Christchurch city

Before my trip, Christchurch was badly damaged by an earthquake, and since then most of the attractions in center area were closed for inspection. Therefore I did not plan anything for Christchurch. Futhermore I knew we will be taken care by good hosts, my uncle and auntie. :-)

This morning, my uncle drove us to Akaroa Harbour which was an hour drive from Chirstchurch. It was a very relax and nice trip. After retuning from Akaroa, my uncle showed us some places in town center. Then it was dinner. We had home cooked food prepared by my auntie. The dishes were so delicious that I started to miss them when I am typing now.

The next day we flew back to Malaysia, with all the beautiful memories.
 
on the way to Akaroa
 
unknown cheese factory
 
red wine selection
 
cheese selection
 
jam spread selection
 
cheese sample
 
bird in Akaroa
 
we had fun feeding bird with the left over chips and capturing the moment.
 
good try
 
good job
 
garden, Christchurch
 
lake in the garden
 

damage
 
shophouses were closed for inspection

0 comments: