YTL Cameron Highlands Resort: Facilities and Spa Village

Now when I am writing this post, I just returned from YTL Pangkor Laut Resort. So it is very hard for me not to make a comparison between these two resorts. In my humble opinion, Pangkor Laut Resort was better in term of facilities or activities. But Cameron highlands Resort served better meals, which I will blog in my next post. Cameron highlands resort had the common facilities where most of the hotels/resorts would have. But one thing that was missing, or would be a nice addition will be a indoor heated pool. Imagine yourself immersed in the heated pool when the weather is cold, that is definitely a real treat!

 reading room
 
 computers to check mails or go on facebook
 
 playroom
 
 Tv and computers are available in playroom.
 
Daddy and son playing megablocks 
 

This trip, I had pre-booked a 50 minutes spa treatment for each of us. With Phin Zhe around, we had to go for the treatment separately. But at that time I would not care much, I just want to have spa. ;-)

 reception in spa village
 
 waiting place
 
 spa building
 
 pre-treatment tea bath
 
 sea salt and lime for body scrub, hot towel for face, cold tea bags for tired eyes and cold drink

 the corridor to the treatment room
 
where I had my balinese massage treatment
 
 
Verdict? I would say the price is reasonable and worth trying. Do pre-book your spa together with your Cameron Highlands Resort's stay to get some discount.
 
YTL Cameron Highlands Resort
View website


0 comments: