East Msia: Back to nature

I went on a vacation for 10 days, escaping from all the skyscrapers, heavy traffic and routine lifestyle. Exploring Mulu and Bario is a remarkable trip to me as it gives me a chance not only to admire the beauty of nature, but also to experience a totally different lifestyle. Of these two places that I have visited, they only have very basic infrastructures and limited daily necessities. Unlike in city, everything is so handy for us and most of the time we take it for granted and are ungrateful. But viewing it at another angle, we(the city people) are paying the price for all the conveniences that we are getting...... pollutions, chemicals and so on. Sigh. I start to miss those places again....

Here are the useful links and I shall reveal more about my trip in my coming posts.

Mulu Park
Mulu Guide
eBario

0 comments: