Sg: Day1-4 Masala Crab

After spending the whole afternoon at the beach, my friend brought me to this Indian Restaurant, located comfortably in the East Cost Park for dinner. According to him, this is one of the very famous restaurant in Singapore, famous for seafood. Since I have tried Singapore Chili Crab and Black Pepper Crab before, so my friend suggested me to try the Crab in Indian ways of cooking. We ordered Masala Crab and Murgh Makhani(chicken in mild gravy). The chicken tastes quite good, but still lose to my Spice and Rice. Personal preference, prehaps. ;) But the crab is superb, fresh and juicy. Even tough the masala thick gravy is spicy and salty, but I can still taste the original sweetness of the flesh. Singapore crab never disappoint me so far.....it is always fresh and meaty.


Entrance to The Mango Tree

Dim light for good ambience, but not good for camera

Fresh Crabs in Masala way


The Mango Tree
B23, 1000 East Coast Parkway
64428655

0 comments: